restore space between words by spell checker

restore space between words by spell checker

Andrew Klochkov
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: restore space between words by spell checker

Otis Gospodnetic-2
I'm not sure if that can be easily done (other than going char by char and testing), because nothing indicates where the space might be, not even an upper case there.  I'd be curious to know if you find a better solution.

Otis
--
Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR

Re: restore space between words by spell checker

Andrzej Białecki-2
Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> I'm not sure if that can be easily done (other than going char by char and testing), because nothing indicates where the space might be, not even an upper case there.  I'd be curious to know if you find a better solution.
>
> Otis
> --
> Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
> Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR

The usual approach to solving this is to index compound words, i.e. when
producing a spellchecker dictionary add a record "tommyhitfiger" with a
field that points to "tommy hitfiger". Details vary depending on what
spellchecking impl. you use.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><