result comparison tool?

Stefan Groschupf-2
Hi,

I remember there was a search result comparison tool within nutch.
Is that still alive? How to use it / find it? I was not able to find
it by  browsing the trunk sources.
Is there any such a tool people can suggest to compare search results
with yahoo or google result to play with configuration properties and
scoring mechanisms?

Thanks for any hints.
Stefan

Re: result comparison tool?

kkrugler
Hi Stefan,

>I remember there was a search result comparison tool within nutch.
>Is that still alive? How to use it / find it? I was not able to find
>it by  browsing the trunk sources.
>Is there any such a tool people can suggest to compare search
>results with yahoo or google result to play with configuration
>properties and scoring mechanisms?

I found something called SearchOptimizer.java in the old Nutch code
at SourceForge.net.

http://www.krugle.com/files/cvs/cvs.sourceforge.net/nutch/playground/src/java/net/nutch/quality/SearchOptimizer.java

There are other files it works with in the /nutch/quality directory, such as:

http://www.krugle.com/files/cvs/cvs.sourceforge.net/nutch/playground/src/java/net/nutch/quality/MarkovRankSolver.java

-- Ken
--
Ken Krugler