resulting URL isnt really the URL where the keyword is

resulting URL isnt really the URL where the keyword is

jcze
I noticed that when I search for certain keywords from nutch search engine, it gives results of pages having the entered key, but the problem is the url of it isnt really the url where you could find the keyword.. for example, it says that that page could be found on this url, but this is the home url, and when I looked at that page, I couldnt find the keyword I was searching..

What could be the problem of this? Is nutch really like this?

Thanks! =)