[rfc] JAR from modules in Solr?

Dawid Weiss-2
This issue adds a filter factory for Solr that uses Morfologik (Polish
lemmatizer):

What's the policy of JAR inclusion for compilation? Do we move or
include from an ANT script? Will maven handle it then?

Dawid

RE: [rfc] JAR from modules in Solr?

steve_rowe
Hi Dawid,

Maven can be dealt with by adding the morfologik module's dependencies to the solr-core POM.

Steve

Re: [rfc] JAR from modules in Solr?

Dawid Weiss
Thanks Steve.

I've added a dependency to dev-tools/maven/solr/core/pom.xml.template,
hopefully didn't break anything.

Dawid