search hit on multivalued fields

Mark N
I have a multivalued field  "Tex" which is indexed , for example :

F1:  some value
F2: some value
Text = ( content of f1,f2)

When user search , I am checking only a  "Text" field but i would also need
to display to users which Field ( F1 or F2 )  resulted the search hit
Is it possible in SOLR  ?

*Nipen Mark *

Re: search hit on multivalued fields

Jack Krupansky-2
You can include the fields in your "fl" list and then check those field
values explicitly in the client, or you could add &debugQuery=true to your
request and check for which field the term matched in. The latter requires
that you have the analyzed term (or check for closest matching term).

-- Jack Krupansky

*Nipen Mark *

Re: search hit on multivalued fields

Mikhail Khludnev
Mark,

It's not clear what are you want to do. Let's say you requested rows=100
and found 1000 docs. What do you need to show in addition to search result?
- matched field on every of 100 snippets
- or "400 with F1 and 600 with F2"
- or what

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>
 <[hidden email]>

Re: search hit on multivalued fields

What about just using highlighting and display both fields?

Best
Erick