social123 Data Appending Service

Aaron Biddar
Hi there-

I was on your site today and was not sure who to reach out to.  My Company,
Social123, provides Social Data Appending for companies that provide
lists.  In a nutshell, we add Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter contact
information to your current lists. Its a great way to easily offer a new
service or add on to your current offerings.  Providing social media
contact information to your customers will allow them to interact with
their customers on a whole new level.

If you are the right person to speak with, please let me know your
availability for a quick 5-minute demo or check out our tour at
www.social123.com.  If you are not the right person, would you mind passing
this e-mail along?

Thanks in advance.

--
Aaron Biddar
Founder, CEO
78 Alexander St. #K  Charleston SC 29403
M  678 925 3556       P 800.505.7295 ex101

Re: social123 Data Appending Service

britske
No thanks, not sure which site you're talking about btw.
But anyway, no thanks

Op 26 januari 2012 19:41 schreef Aaron Biddar
<[hidden email]>het volgende: