solr SSL encryption degardes solr performance

solr SSL encryption degardes solr performance

Anchal Sharma2

Hi All,

We had recently enabled SSL on solr. But afterwards ,our application
performance  has degraded significantly i.e the time for the source
application  to fetch  a record from solr has increased from approx 4 ms to
200 ms(this is for a single record) .This amounts to a lot of time ,when
multiple calls are made to solr.

Has any one experienced this ,and please share if some one has any
suggestion .

Thanks & Regards,
Anchal Sharma

Re: solr SSL encryption degardes solr performance

Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
Hi,

Which Solr version are you using?

Also, how many collections do you have, and how many records have you
indexed in those collections?

Regards,
Edwin