/solr/admin not found

jlist9
This is an old problem that has been reported before.
After solr running for a while, /solr/admin becomes
unavailable while search still works. I'm using embedded
jetty. This is solr 1.2. Any chance this has been fixed
in the development branch?

Re: /solr/admin not found

Bill Au
The problem was with the default configuration of jetty which expands the
webapps in /tmp and some UNIX boxes are configured to purge old files from
/tmp.  A simple fix is to create a $(jetty.chom)/work directory for jetty to
use.  See bug SOLR-118 for details:

Bill