solr: java.nio.file.accessdeniedexception

solr: java.nio.file.accessdeniedexception

Rathor, Piyush (US - Philadelphia)
Hi Team

We are facing following issue in data update on solr: java.nio.file.accessdeniedexception in solr cloud

Thanks & Regards
Piyush

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

Deloitte refers to a Deloitte member firm, one of its related entities, or Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"). Each Deloitte member firm is a separate legal entity and a member of DTTL. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.

v.E.1

Re: solr: java.nio.file.accessdeniedexception

Shawn Heisey-2
On 8/12/2019 6:44 AM, Rathor, Piyush wrote:
> We are facing following issue in data update on solr: java.nio.file.accessdeniedexception in solr cloud

We will need considerably more detail.  Exceptions from Java are MANY
lines long -- there will be much more than just the name of the
exception.  There may be one or more sections that start with "Caused
by" as well, and we will need those as well if they exist.  Also, all of
it will me mixed case, and without seeing which letters are uppercase,
it may be difficult to understand it.  The tiny bit of info shared above
has been changed to all lowercase.

AccessDeniedException typically means that the program is running with
permissions that do not allow it to perform whatever it is trying to do.
  Usually the additional detail in the error message will describe what
was being accessed when access was denied, and will indicate where in
the Solr code the problem happened.  We will also need the exact Solr
version you're running in order to analyze that information.

Thanks,
Shawn