solr with nutch : problem in subcollection

solr with nutch : problem in subcollection

rameshgalla
hi,

I have integrated nutch with solr. I have crawled the content using nutch with subcollections.
It is indexed properly. But in the results the subcollection name is not displaying.

I have declared the field for subcollection in solr schema.xml like this:
<filed name="subcollection" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true">

Everything working fine but in the results the subcollection value not displaying.
It is displaying like:
<subcollection />

Re: solr with nutch : problem in subcollection

Erik Hatcher
solr-user is probably a better avenue for this question, for future
reference.

<filed> is not <field> - is that a typo in your mail or your config?

<subcollection/> is not something Solr would return - it would be a
<field> element - so maybe you've got some other pieces of the puzzle
we don't know about?

        Erik

On Sep 9, 2008, at 10:59 AM, rameshgalla wrote:

> hi,
>
> I have integrated nutch with solr. I have crawled the content using
> nutch
> with subcollections.
> It is indexed properly. But in the results the subcollection name is
> not
> displaying.
>
> I have declared the field for subcollection in solr schema.xml like
> this:
> <filed name="subcollection" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true">
>
> Everything working fine but in the results the subcollection value not
> displaying.
> It is displaying like:
> <subcollection />

Re: solr with nutch : problem in subcollection

rameshgalla
sorry for the typo?

My doubt is we are able to index url, content, title etc successfully into solr from nutch.
But we are not able to index or retrieve the subcollection value from nutch.

If we use only nutch we can able to retrieve the content from each collection seperately.
How can we implement it in solr?