solr workflow ?

Dwarak R
Hi Guys

How do we add word documents / pdf / text / etc documents in solr ?. How do the content of the files are stored or indexed ?. Are these documents stored as XML in the SOLR filesystem ?

Regards

Dwarak R

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender&[hidden email]  immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Re: solr workflow ?

Sergey Polzunov-2
rtfm :)
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html