src.jar files

Ankush Goyal
Hi,

Can someone point me in the direction of src.jar files for solr?, There doesn't seem to be any in apache's repository.

Thanks!
-Ankush

Re: src.jar files

Yonik Seeley-2-2
On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Ankush Goyal <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can someone point me in the direction of src.jar files for solr?, There doesn't seem to be any in apache's repository.

Source is included in the standard solr download.

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

RE: src.jar files

Ankush Goyal
Ya, but I needed corresponding 'src.jar' files for jar files...any ideas?

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: src.jar files

Grant Ingersoll-2
These are in the Maven repo in places like: http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/solr/solr-core/1.3.0/
   if that is what you are after.

On Mar 13, 2009, at 12:25 PM, Ankush Goyal wrote:

> Ya, but I needed corresponding 'src.jar' files for jar files...any
> ideas?

Thanks man!...that served the purpose!!