subscription request

solrmoon
Hello,

I want to subscribe solr mailing list.

When I sent a request, I got the following message.

Can you add this email address to the mailing list please?

Thank you.

Louis Choi

---

This is the mail system at host n3.nabble.com.

                   The mail system

<solr-user-allow-subscribe-devsubscriptor=[hidden email]>: host
    mx1-he-de.apache.org[116.203.90.47] said: 550 5.7.23
    <solr-user-allow-subscribe-devsubscriptor=[hidden email]>:
    Recipient address rejected: Message rejected due to: Receiver policy for
    SPF Softfail.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/ASF+Mail+Rejection+Policy

On 9/3/2019 11:47 AM, dev beautiful wrote:

> I want to subscribe solr mailing list.
>
> When I sent a request, I got the following message.
>
> Can you add this email address to the mailing list please?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Louis Choi
>
> ---
>

> This is the mail system at host n3.nabble.com.

Nabble is a website that translates many different mailing lists into a
forum system.  Nabble has no connection to this project at all, for them
we are only one of the MANY mailing lists they handle.  If you want help
with Nabble, you're going to want to ask Nabble.

This is probably what you're after:

Shawn