summary

Anton Potekhin

My Nutch processed pages
http://www.abc-internet.net/lavinia-lingerie/Lingerie.htm and
http://www.abc-internet.net/pamperedpassions-pampered_passions/Lingerie.htm.

When I try make search for search term "lingerie" nutch bring up results
with bad summary ("... Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie,
Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie,
Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie,
Lingerie, Lingerie ...").

Please, help me in the decision of my problem...

Re: summary

Andrzej Białecki-2
[hidden email] wrote:

> My Nutch processed pages
> http://www.abc-internet.net/lavinia-lingerie/Lingerie.htm and
> http://www.abc-internet.net/pamperedpassions-pampered_passions/Lingerie.htm.
>

> When I try make search for search term "lingerie" nutch bring up results
> with bad summary ("... Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie,
> Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie,
> Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie, Lingerie,
> Lingerie, Lingerie ...").
>
> Please, help me in the decision of my problem...

Please see the other thread about spam detection - this is precisely
what you are suffering from. This page is keyword-stuffed, using CSS to
make text white on a white background.

In order to fight this sort of spam, you would have to retrieve the CSS
stylesheets associated with the page, parse them, and then keep track of
the current background color for each element ... Not impossible to do,
but certainly not a quick hack job.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

RE: summary

Sylvain FURMANEK
Hello,

In your pages, you find the next Text:
<!-- Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie , Lingerie ,  -->

It's not a problem of Nutch!
Do you Try a spamdexing ?

Sylvain FURMANEK

RE: summary

Anton Potekhin

It's not a problem of Nutch!
Do you Try a spamdexing ?

Yes. I understand this... But how fight with this spam?