testDistribSearch failures?

Ryan McKinley
I just checked in changes to HttpSolrServer SOLR-4358 -- I can't tell if the changes are causing ZK test failures or if that is unrelated.

[junit4:junit4] Tests with failures:
[junit4:junit4]   - org.apache.solr.cloud.UnloadDistributedZkTest.testDistribSearch
[junit4:junit4]   - org.apache.solr.cloud.BasicDistributedZk2Test.testDistribSearch
[junit4:junit4]

It looks like this test fails pretty often on that build so I don't think it is related.  But my confidence is low.

Are the changes I added causing unexpected failures?

thanks
ryan

RE: testDistribSearch failures?

Uwe Schindler