trunk test failure (1314196681)

Charlie Cron
A test failure occurred running the tests.

revert! revert! revert!

You can see the entire build log at http://sierranevada.servebeer.com/1314196681.log

Thanks,
Charlie Cron

Re: trunk test failure (1314196681)

Yonik Seeley-2-2
Looks like the same SOLR-2732, and with jrockit again.  Have we seen
this happen with other JVMs?
I've been running the tests in a loop for a few hours - no hangs yet.

It also looks like it's in DistributedSpellCheckComponentTest again (I
think we can only tell what test failed here by the stack trace on the
main thread?)

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Charlie Cron <[hidden email]> wrote:

> A test failure occurred running the tests.
>
> revert! revert! revert!
>
> You can see the entire build log at http://sierranevada.servebeer.com/1314196681.log
>
> Thanks,
> Charlie Cron

Re: trunk test failure (1314196681)

Robert Muir
Sorry for the confusion, this is the same exact test run (you can see
at the end: Total time: 1,716 minutes 58 seconds), it just now emailed
because i killed it.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Yonik Seeley
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks like the same SOLR-2732, and with jrockit again.  Have we seen
> this happen with other JVMs?
> I've been running the tests in a loop for a few hours - no hangs yet.
>
> It also looks like it's in DistributedSpellCheckComponentTest again (I
> think we can only tell what test failed here by the stack trace on the
> main thread?)
>
> -Yonik
> http://www.lucidimagination.com
>

> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Charlie Cron <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> A test failure occurred running the tests.
>>
>> revert! revert! revert!
>>
>> You can see the entire build log at http://sierranevada.servebeer.com/1314196681.log
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Charlie Cron