update NOTICE/LICENSE when new jars are added

update NOTICE/LICENSE when new jars are added

Yonik Seeley-2
I'm finished my audit of the jars we include. There were missing
elements for junit, stax (now removed), and stax-utils.
In the future we should take care of updating LICENSE/NOTICE
immediately when a new jar is added.

Re: update NOTICE/LICENSE when new jars are added

Yonik Seeley-2
Oops, meant for this to go to solr-dev... sorry.