updating Jenkins?

Allison, Timothy B.
Would a dev with karma and knowledge be able to update Jenkins to poll github now that we've moved over?

Thank you!

          Best,

               Tim

Re: updating Jenkins?

David Meikle
Hi Tim,

Have updated them.

We have two old jdk7 and jdk8 builds that are disabled.  Any objections to
removing them?

Cheers,
Dave

On 1 March 2017 at 21:16, Allison, Timothy B. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Would a dev with karma and knowledge be able to update Jenkins to poll
> github now that we've moved over?
>
> Thank you!
>
>           Best,
>
>                Tim

RE: updating Jenkins?

Allison, Timothy B.
As long as we have active jdk7 and jdk8, we should be good.  Thank you!