use termscomponent like spellComponent ?!

use termscomponent like spellComponent ?!

stockii
hello.

i play with solr but i didn`t find the perfect solution for me.

my goal is a search like the amazonsearch from the iPhoneApp. ;)

it is possible to use the TermsComponent like the SpellComponent ? So, that works termsComp with more than one single Term ?!

i got these 3 docs with the name in my index:
 - nikon one
 - nikon two
 - nikon three

so when ich search for "nik" termsCom suggest me  "nikon". thats correctly whar i want.
but when i type "nikon on" i want that solr suggest me "nikon one" , ....

how is that realizable ??? pleeease help me somebody ;)

a merge of TC nad SC where best solution in think so.

<field name="name" type="textgen" indexed="true" stored="true" required="true" />
this is my searchfield. did i use the correct type ?

Re: use termscomponent like spellComponent ?!

Grant Ingersoll-2
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1316

On Mar 21, 2010, at 2:34 PM, stocki wrote:

> hello.
>
> i play with solr but i didn`t find the perfect solution for me.
>
> my goal is a search like the amazonsearch from the iPhoneApp. ;)
>
> it is possible to use the TermsComponent like the SpellComponent ? So, that
> works termsComp with more than one single Term ?!
>
> i got these 3 docs with the name in my index:
> - nikon one
> - nikon two
> - nikon three
>
> so when ich search for "nik" termsCom suggest me  "nikon". thats correctly
> whar i want.
> but when i type "nikon on" i want that solr suggest me "nikon one" , ....
>
> how is that realizable ??? pleeease help me somebody ;)
>
> a merge of TC nad SC where best solution in think so.
>
> <field name="name" type="textgen" indexed="true" stored="true"
> required="true" />
> this is my searchfield. did i use the correct type ?

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem using Solr/Lucene: http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

Re: use termscomponent like spellComponent ?!

stockii
thx.

it try to patch solr with 1316 but it not works =(

do i need to checkout from svn Nightly ?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/

when i create a patch and then create the WAR it has only 40 MB ...

Grant Ingersoll-6 wrote

On Mar 22, 2010, at 12:09 PM, stocki wrote:

> thx.
>
> it try to patch solr with 1316 but it not works =(
>
> do i need to checkout from svn Nightly ?
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/

Yes, you will need to work from trunk.

> when i create a patch and then create the WAR it has only 40 MB ...
>

> Grant Ingersoll-6 wrote:
>>
>> See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1316
>>

>> On Mar 21, 2010, at 2:34 PM, stocki wrote:
>>

>>> hello.
>>>
>>> i play with solr but i didn`t find the perfect solution for me.
>>>
>>> my goal is a search like the amazonsearch from the iPhoneApp. ;)
>>>
>>> it is possible to use the TermsComponent like the SpellComponent ? So,
>>> that
>>> works termsComp with more than one single Term ?!
>>>
>>> i got these 3 docs with the name in my index:
>>> - nikon one
>>> - nikon two
>>> - nikon three
>>>
>>> so when ich search for "nik" termsCom suggest me  "nikon". thats
>>> correctly
>>> whar i want.
>>> but when i type "nikon on" i want that solr suggest me "nikon one" , ....
>>>
>>> how is that realizable ??? pleeease help me somebody ;)
>>>
>>> a merge of TC nad SC where best solution in think so.
>>>
>>> <field name="name" type="textgen" indexed="true" stored="true"
>>> required="true" />
>>> this is my searchfield. did i use the correct type ?
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> --------------------------
>> Grant Ingersoll
>> http://www.lucidimagination.com/
>>
>> Search the Lucene ecosystem using Solr/Lucene:
>> http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem using Solr/Lucene: http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

Re: use termscomponent like spellComponent ?!

hossman

: so when ich search for "nik" termsCom suggest me  "nikon". thats correctly
: whar i want.
: but when i type "nikon on" i want that solr suggest me "nikon one" , ....

try using copyField to index an untokenized version of your field, so that
"nikon one" is a single term, then "nikon on" as a prefix will match that
in the TermComponent.

-Hoss