what does this exception probably mean?

wangxu-3
I replaced the ParseSegment,ParseOutputFormat class to my
ParseNutchSegment,ParseNutchOutputFormat like this:
JobConf job = new NutchJob(getConf());
job.setJobName("parse " + segment);

job.addInputPath(new Path(segment, Content.DIR_NAME));
job.addInputPath(new Path(segment, CrawlDatum.GENERATE_DIR_NAME));
job.setInputFormat(SequenceFileInputFormat.class);
job.setReducerClass(ParseNutchSegment.class);
job.setMapperClass(ParseNutchSegment.class);

job.setOutputPath(segment);
job.setOutputFormat(ParseNutchOutputFormat.class);
job.setOutputKeyClass(Text.class);
job.setOutputValueClass(ParseImpl.class);

then it turns out this exception below occurs.what would this mean?

A record version mismatch occured. Expecting v1, found v0
at
org.apache.hadoop.io.VersionedWritable.readFields(VersionedWritable.java:48)
at org.apache.nutch.parse.ParseText.readFields(ParseText.java:44)
at org.apache.nutch.parse.ParseImpl.readFields(ParseImpl.java:60)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$MapOutputBuffer.spill(MapTask.java:427)
at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$MapOutputBuffer.sortAndSpillToDisk(MapTask.java:385)
at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$MapOutputBuffer.access$200(MapTask.java:239)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.LocalJobRunner$Job.run(LocalJobRunner.java:109)
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Job failed!

Re: what does this exception probably mean?

Dennis Kubes
It means you have a different version of Hadoop between your server and
your client.  Have you upgraded your hadoop installation recently?

Dennis Kubes