working with collection : Where is default schema.xml

working with collection : Where is default schema.xml

geag34
Hello.

I am working with collection.
When I do a new collection I would like a custom schema.xml to be generated. And not the default schema.xml.

How can I do that?

Thanks
Nicolas

Re: working with collection : Where is default schema.xml

Erick Erickson
More details please? Solr doesn't generate any schemas, so I'm
completely lost what you're after here.

Best
Erick

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 7:59 PM, geag34 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I am working with collection.
> When I do a new collection I would like a custom schema.xml to be generated.
> And not the default schema.xml.
>
> How can I do that?
>
> Thanks
> Nicolas

Re: working with collection : Where is default schema.xml

geag34
Ok thank.

It is my fault. I have created collection with a lucidimagination perl script.

I will errase the schema.xml with a perl script in order to have the good one.

Thanks

Re: working with collection : Where is default schema.xml

britske
Changing the default schema.xml to what you want is the way to go for most
of us.
It's a good learning experience as well, since it contains a lot of
documentation about the options that may be of interest to you.

Cheers,
Geert-Jan