xml-parser plugin contribution

Rida Benjelloun
Hi,
I have developed an xml parser plugin. I have test it with nutch 0.7.2.
The parser use namespaces and xpath to do the mapping between XML nodes and
lucene fields.
I'm trying to send the source of the plugin in a zip file but my message is
always rejected (it is considered as a spam).
How can I send the source code ?
Best regards.

Re: xml-parser plugin contribution

Andrzej Białecki-2
Rida Benjelloun wrote:
> Hi,
> I have developed an xml parser plugin. I have test it with nutch 0.7.2.
> The parser use namespaces and xpath to do the mapping between XML nodes and
> lucene fields.
> I'm trying to send the source of the plugin in a zip file but my message is
> always rejected (it is considered as a spam).
> How can I send the source code ?
> Best regards.

Please use JIRA (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH) - create a
new issue and attach the file.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: xml-parser plugin contribution

Jérôme Charron
> Please use JIRA (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH) - create a
> new issue and attach the file.

Perhaps you can use this already existing issue
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-23

Jérôme

http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/

Re: xml-parser plugin contribution

Stefan Groschupf-2
Create a jira issue and attach it there as patch.