yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Stefan Groschupf-2
Hi Sami, Hi Dawid, Hi All,

yes if there are enough people interested I would love to get a
European user meeting organized as well.
A nice time would be the Wizards of open source conference this year
in September.
http://wizards-of-os.org/index.php?id=36&L=3

If people are interested to help drop me a off-list mail.

Cheers,
Stefan

Re: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Arun Sharma-3
Stefan,
 If you are open to European region, then why not there is another meeting
in south-asia(especially india)

On 4/22/06, Stefan Groschupf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sami, Hi Dawid, Hi All,
>
> yes if there are enough people interested I would love to get a
> European user meeting organized as well.
> A nice time would be the Wizards of open source conference this year
> in September.
> http://wizards-of-os.org/index.php?id=36&L=3
>
> If people are interested to help drop me a off-list mail.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan

Re: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

David Webster
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:33:59 +0530, Arun Kaundal wrote:

>Stefan,
> If you are open to European region, then why not there is another meeting
>in south-asia(especially india)

or Bangkok!!!

>On 4/22/06, Stefan Groschupf <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Sami, Hi Dawid, Hi All,
>>
>> yes if there are enough people interested I would love to get a
>> European user meeting organized as well.
>> A nice time would be the Wizards of open source conference this year
>> in September.
>> http://wizards-of-os.org/index.php?id=36&L=3
>>
>> If people are interested to help drop me a off-list mail.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Stefan

Re: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Thomas Delnoij-3
I would be very interested in a European user meeting. Berlin would be
fine as well.

Great idea!

Thomas

On 4/22/06, Stefan Groschupf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sami, Hi Dawid, Hi All,
>
> yes if there are enough people interested I would love to get a
> European user meeting organized as well.
> A nice time would be the Wizards of open source conference this year
> in September.
> http://wizards-of-os.org/index.php?id=36&L=3
>
> If people are interested to help drop me a off-list mail.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan

Re: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Markus Franz
I am also interested in an European user meeting! Berlin is a very good
idea.

Regards

Markus

--
Danziger Weg 2
97350 Mainbernheim

RE: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Dan Morrill-3
How's about one in seattle?

r/d

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:33:59 +0530, Arun Kaundal wrote:

>Stefan,
> If you are open to European region, then why not there is another meeting
>in south-asia(especially india)

or Bangkok!!!

>On 4/22/06, Stefan Groschupf <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Sami, Hi Dawid, Hi All,
>>
>> yes if there are enough people interested I would love to get a
>> European user meeting organized as well.
>> A nice time would be the Wizards of open source conference this year
>> in September.
>> http://wizards-of-os.org/index.php?id=36&L=3
>>
>> If people are interested to help drop me a off-list mail.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Stefan

Re: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Andrzej Białecki-2
Markus Franz wrote:
> I am also interested in an European user meeting! Berlin is a very good
> idea.

Berlin would work for me too. Just so we plan it well in advance ... (>
4 weeks).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Stefan Groschupf-2
Arun,
I'm no contributor - I'm a user as you, take the challenge and
organize one.

Stefan

On 22.04.2006, at 06:03, Arun Kaundal wrote:

> Stefan,
>  If you are open to European region, then why not there is another
> meeting
> in south-asia(especially india)
>

> On 4/22/06, Stefan Groschupf <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Sami, Hi Dawid, Hi All,
>>
>> yes if there are enough people interested I would love to get a
>> European user meeting organized as well.
>> A nice time would be the Wizards of open source conference this year
>> in September.
>> http://wizards-of-os.org/index.php?id=36&L=3
>>
>> If people are interested to help drop me a off-list mail.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Stefan

Re: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Stefan Groschupf-2
> Berlin would work for me too. Just so we plan it well in
> advance ... (> 4 weeks).

The wizards of open source (WOS) conference is in September so it
should be enough time, also it is in Berlin.
Doug was @ last WOS as well, (http://nutch.sourceforge.net/blog/
2004/06/wos3-stefan-and-frank.html) :D, I'm dono if he will come to
the one in September as well, but Lawrence Lessig well be there.

Cheers,
Stefan

Re: yes, a European nutch meeting is also planed :)

Ian Holsman (Lists)
Any other Australian's out there?

I created a frappr map http://www.frappr.com/nutch if people are
interested..

regards
Ian

--
Ian Holsman  ++61-3-9818-0132
Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreens